martes, 12 de abril de 2011

Interview Senior Citizen

Interview Senior Citizen
My interview was realized to Mr. Miguel Mora. We talked about many topics. He talked with a lot pleasure, but when I talked about technology, he took a big breath and he said:
… Well, My own point of view is how this happened very fast?
He said that he never understood certain appliances such as, TV with remote control, an alarm clock, and of course, a computer.
He said that when he watched a computer, he thought, what is it? And how does it work?
He said that he always was intrigued by knows a little bit about that, but nobody helped him.
Mr. Mora is willing to learn, because he wants to overcome this kind of obstacle.
Particularly, I said him that if he wanted I could help him, and he said that he only was waiting for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario